Casper-Slidr is a theme for Ghost.js blogging platform. It is derived from the default Casper theme that comes as part of Ghost.js installation, hence the name...
- Simple, clean header for pages and posts
- Sliding menu for all pages and posts using jquery.mmenu
- Support for Disqus comments in posts
- Syntax highlighting for code using google-code-prettify
- Page view tracking using Google Analytics
HOW TO INSTALL THEME?
- Download casper-slidr.zip from GitHub
- Copy casper-slidr.zip to
<ghost install dir>/content/themes
- unzip casper-slidr.zip
- Set width/height for 'blog-logo' style, based on the your blog logo
- Customize the list entries under 'my-menu' to your liking
- Remember to create the corresponding ghost pages
- Set your Google Analytics Account Number instead of UA-XXXXXXX-X
- Set disqus_shortname value to your blog instead of XXXXX
- Copy your favicon to
If you want to read more about what went on in developing this theme, check out this post. The source code for the theme is available at GitHub, its released under MIT License so feel free to fork it. This blog is running on Ghost.js and uses casper-slidr theme, so feel free to check out the live features.
Here are some screenshots of the theme as well: